FOR CONSTRUCTION AND WASTE
In order in increase the development and awareness of environmentally sound products Mic Mechanical strives to ensure that our construction materials, products and services contain the maximum level of post-consumer recyclable waste and/or recyclable content as long as it does not significantly affect the intended use of the product or service. Mic Mechanical also inquiries and requests that all packaging/shipping materials used in the shipping of items be environmentally sound and must not contain ozone depleting CFCs in their production.
Mic Mechanical Environmentally Preferred Products
• Reduce waste by being more energy, fuel and water efficient
• Are reusable or contain reusable parts
• Are recyclable by being capable of recycling into another product at the end of its useful life
• Produce fewer polluting by-products and/or safety hazards during manufacturing, use or disposal
In completing our environmental Construction Responsibilities, Mic Mechanical (where facilities and construction schedules permit), insist that all trades sort and dispose of all construction waste materials to their proper facilities and adhere to all Ministry of Environment regulations governing construction waste disposal, for example:
• Clean rubble to proper land fill use
• Hazardous material by generator number
• Metals, separate from glass and plastic
• Non R-R and R materials to their proper sites
Our final Environmentally Sensitive item is that Mechanical will provide our clients with all S.D.S information required by WHMIS.